NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
The Senior Executive Administrative Specialist (SEAS) to DISA’s Enterprise Applications Division Chief is responsible for the overall operation and management of the Division Chief’s calendar, schedule, and related daily administrative functions.
The essential purpose of this position is to provide executive support to the Division Chief, however, the SEAS will also provide support to the BC (Branch Chiefs) as needed. The SEAS must be able to multi-task and be mission and results driven. The ideal individual should exercise good judgment, possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills. The SEAS should be able to work independently and have discretion with handling confidential information.
The Candidate along with the Service Support Team (SST) will support the Applications Division Chief in the day-to-day operations of the division’s projects such as taskers/action items, screening vendors, updating charts and documents, and coordinating requirements across multiple cross functional teams, and ensuring that tasks are completed in a timely fashion or in accordance with suspense dates.
• Maintain and coordinate Division Chief’s and Technical Director’s schedule.
• Pro-actively manage, prioritize, and resolve scheduling conflicts for the Division Chief and Technical Director.
• Research and prepare senior-level briefings; collect data requirements, proofread and edit briefings, and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
• Provide executive-level support for the Enterprise Applications division leadership team.
• Prepare monthly reports documenting what organizational goals were achieved.
• Serve as the personal courier of extremely sensitive classified documents for the Directorate.
• Schedule division meetings as required, including All-Hands
• Ensure Directorate’s dedicated conference bridges and Defense Conferencing System (DCS) are available to schedule teleconferences and meetings
• Maintain repository of in-progress and approved documentation, reports, Power-Point slide decks and executive summaries for each of the 22 programs.
• Coordinate the collection, compilation, formatting, and up- channeling of miscellaneous budget data. (Contract Labor, MRP, POM, etc.)
• Compose meeting minutes and follow-up action items to closure
• Pro-actively manage Directorate-level Tasker dashboard, mailbox and other tracking programs used within the Division.
• Ensure Tasks or suspense dates from weekly Branch Chief meetings are pro-actively managed
• Ensure all Directorate Microsoft Outlook Distribution Lists (DLs) are current, and that new or existing Directorate personnel are included and/or removed from all applicable Directorate DLs.
• Ensure all Directorate Recall Rosters, Personnel Rosters, or Personnel Directories are current and new or existing personnel are included and/or removed from all applicable rosters or directories.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills; ability to organize and prioritize
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Discretion and confidentiality are crucial
• Excellent organization skills
• Extremely detail-oriented; ability to produce accurate and timely reports
• Strong decision making ability and judgment
• Professional and courteous demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills
Technical Skills Required:
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Power-Point, Word, Outlook)
• Demonstrated leadership capacity and coordination skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to sync with Division Chief and prioritize his/her calendar without supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
• Sensitivity in handling confidential information
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN WITH AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE*
Bachelors Degree or 8 years of experience in lieu of college degree